Friday, February 17, 2012

[bee]keeper



Dear Reader,

Valentines Day
has passed with great success.
Feelings of love
perpetually travel around the house.

celebrations are fun

a great way to point out the love
that we are all connected by
  


Now signs of Spring are emerging everywhere.
Raccoons scurrying across the roads,
Squirrels out and about; 
twitching their noses
 
collecting new bedding materials.
 
And my favorite,
 the sweet songs of birds returning. 




 

My family 

is content 
is settled 
in the 
 
undemanding
dreamy
terrain
called
Winter.

I on the other hand
am having the first signs 
of  
Spring fever.



 

Feverishly scheming
planing
gardens
chickens
and

  



bees.


 

Lovely
                         lovely

honey.

 

Just as I
 
once upon a time 
 
dreamed
of
grandchildren

a friend
pointed me in the direction
to have a child
first.

I feel this way about

honey
sweet
pure
and
heavenly. 

The end reward 
of 
hard 
work. 

I am choosing to begin
at the
beginning

with a

 
 study

 
on the honey bee
and

 
its relations. 
 

Planning on beautiful honey hives
of the alluring
queen bee

living
 
on my little private 
 
corner of this earth.

dreaming  sweet

sweet
 dreams 
of 
                           spring



No comments: