Wednesday, February 16, 2011

[coffee]

I woke to Nora talking to the ceiling. Waving her arms around and laughing. It was really wonderful.

I was remembering when Emma was that little. How quickly it all passes.

Now shes asking to sew and wants to learn to knit. She sees every piece of paper as a blank canvas. Her spirit is so high and soars into the sky and I am blessed that I get her to keep her home with me. I get to see that little girl explore and learn all about her world. Unabashed, unregulated, free to do, free to create, free to just be Emma. Without any expectation of coloring in the lines and cutting on the dotted ones.

2 comments:

brenda said...

Best "risk" we ever took keeping our children at home. Rose and Pearl are turning into fine young women....http://www.flickr.com/photos/rosesandpearls/
Bless your lovely family...

milkcloud said...

oh this is so sweet. i love love your photos.